We are looking for,
- Executes projects in the field of advanced automated production systems with a focus on agro-robotics and mechatronic systems for (glass) horticultural applications.
- Develops new prototypes of mechatronic systems for the application area, often in close interaction with industrial partners.
- Develops new accompanying control software for various robotics systems, such as harvest robots, sorting systems for horticultural products, detection systems for fruit or flower yield, quality determination of fresh products and crops and other automation issues.
- Is responsible for the design and control of mechatronic components via digital and analogue interfaces within complex mechatronic systems (including machine vision systems).
- Leads and works in projects together with other academic and industrial partners.
- Conducts applied scientific research within the projects.
- Communicates relevant research results to science and practise
For more details click link below:
Researcher agro-robotics, Wageningen, The Netherlands