We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious researcher computer vision and machine learning, with:
- Academic working and thinking on the field of computer vision and machine learning, study in e.g. artificial intelligence, natural or biomedical science, holds a PhD.
- Knowledge of various image analysis techniques, data analysis methods, classification and statistics.
- Knowledge of various modern machine learning techniques, such as deep learning and reinforcement learning methods.
- Experience with the structured development of complex software, programming in C++ and C#; experience with Halcon and / or LabView and / or Matlab is an advantage.
- Knowledge of lighting, optics and camera systems (2D, 3D) including calibration and control is an advantage; knowledge of various sensor types, data output and practical usage of such sensors is an advantage.
- Experience with the application of image processing and machine learning in the green environment and willingness to learn the challenges of horticulture.
- Willingness to combine theoretical knowledge with practical setups and implementation.
- Experience with project-based work and project leadership.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language.
For more information please click link below:
Researcher Computer Vision and Machine Learning, Wageningen, The Netherlands