Call status: Open
Application deadline: 14 November 2019, 16:00
- To set up partnership links between UK and European laboratories
- To promote the exchange of scientists, particularly early career scientists
- To promote access to facilities.
- Funds can only be used for travel, subsistence and other activities, such as workshops or exchanges. They are not to fund salary costs, consumables, items of equipment or other research costs, nor to link ongoing single collaborative projects
- Successful awards should aim to start from April 2020
- Typically up to £30,000 over a four year period for partnerships with one or more European laboratory
- Research groups should try and access other sources of funding in addition to the Partnering Award.
More information at https://bbsrc.ukri.org/funding/filter/europe/